Leslie is joined by Moe Vela, Former Senior Advisor to Joe Biden and on Board of Director of ‘TransparentBusiness.’
The two preview tonight’s Democratic Debate, the final debate before the Iowa Caucuses on February 3rd.
– The dwindling amount of diversity on the debate stage for Democrats
– How much foreign policy talk will take place during the debate following the recent military actions between the U.S. and Iran
– Senator Warren confirming the news that Senator Sanders told her in 2018 that he did not believe a female candidate could defeat Donald Trump and become President (Senator Sanders denies saying that)
– Which candidates could realistically afford to lose Iowa, and potentially New Hampshire, but still win the race to become the Democratic nominee for President
– The significance of Vice President Biden picking up his tenth endorsement from a black member of Congress
Mr. Vella served in President Obama’s administration as the Director of Administration and Senior Advisor in the Office of Vice President Joe Biden. The stint was the second White House appointment for Mr. Vela, who served as Chief Financial Officer and Senior Advisor on Hispanic Affairs for Vice President Al Gore. Mr. Vela holds the distinction of being the first Hispanic American and gay American to serve twice in a senior executive role in the White House.
You can follow him on Twitter at @MoeVela.